SIGNS COMPANY IN PINECREST, FLORIDA
In 1947, in Cienfuegos, Cuba, Jose machin Sr, established Luminicos Machin.
For the next two decades this family operated business, designed, created, and maintained neon and plastic signs for major corporations across the Island, in Colombia and Venezuela.
Cafe Pilon, Texaco, Shell, Cadillac, GE, Nestle, Pepsi Cola, and many other companies made up the corporate client roster.
Forced to close its doors because of the revolution, the Machin family was forced to disperse and after many years re-established itself and Luminicos Machin under the new name Machin Signs, Inc in Miami, Florida.
Jose Machin Jr Runs and operates Machin Signs, Inc, with the same pride and that made Luminicos Machin the great success it was in Cuba and South America for many years.
A fully licensed, minority owned business, the Company guarantees customer satisfaction with each design and installation.
WHAT WE DO
Sign Manufacturing & Sign Installation in Miami of all types of signs, electrical and nonelectrical. Metal, Plastic & board signs, laminated sign, polished signs, high rise signs, banners, real estate signs, frame signs, lobbies signs, parking lots signs, directional signs. We service shopping centers, restaurants, service/fuel stations, Neon, L.E.D both outdoors & indoors.
Front-lit Channel Letters, Embossed Plastic, Light Boxes, Multi-tenant Pylon Signs, Single Pylon Signs, Monument Signs, L.E.D. Displays, Mobile Billboards, Vehicles Wraps, Interior, Signage, Banners, Reverse Chanel letters, Retail Signage
Call Us today to get a quote 305.694.0464 or 786.292.3455
PINECREST, FLORIDA SIGNS COMPANY
Pinecrest is an affluent suburban village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States of America. The population was 18,223 as of the census of 2010. Pinecrest is governed by a five-member Village Council and operates under the Council-Manager form of government. 33156, the zip code that encompasses most of the village, has been consistently ranked as one of the most expensive in the United States.
During the 1900s, Miami pioneer and railroad tycoon Henry Flagler used the property at U.S. 1 and Southwest 102 Street as a staging area during the construction of the Overseas Railroad to the Florida Keys.
In the 1930s, the area's growth continued and the community began to evolve around one of the first tourist attractions established in the Miami vicinity – Parrot Jungle and Gardens. Parrot Jungle was founded in 1936 by Franz and Louise Scherr on property located at Red Road and Southwest 111 Street and over the years became a world-famous tourist attraction whose visitors included Sir Winston Churchill. The idea for Parrot Jungle began after Scherr, who owned and operated a feed and supply store in Homestead, Florida, became intrigued with the idea of building an attraction where birds would "fly free." To bring his vision to life, he rented 20 acres (81,000 m2) of hammock land for an annual fee of $25. Parrot Jungle was built as a winding nature trail dug through the coral rock and hammock land, indigenous to the area. All the natural plants were left undisturbed. The entrance was built on Red Road. The attraction opened on December 20, 1936, to about 100 visitors. Each paid 25 cents admission to see and hear Scherr talk about his birds, trees and flowers. Since 1936, Parrot Jungle has attracted over a million visitors and became a world-famous tourist attraction. On December 17, 2002, the Village of Pinecrest purchased the Parrot Jungle with the aim of developing the site as Pinecrest Gardens. On March 8, 2003 the Pinecrest Village Council dedicated Pinecrest Gardens and officially opened it to the public as the Village's newest municipal park. The attraction moved to a new waterfront location on Watson Island between Downtown Miami and Miami Beach. It was relaunched as Parrot Jungle Island.
The Miami Serpentarium, another popular tourist attraction which featured serpents (snakes) lizards and other reptiles and amphibians, was located on US 1 for many decades prior to closing in the mid-1980s.
During the 1950s and 1960s the area flourished with the development and construction of ranch-style houses on 1 acre (4,000 m²) lots which laid the foundation for the community's rural and lushly landscaped residential character.
Damage from Hurricane Andrew in 1992 in the area
In August 1992, Pinecrest and the surrounding South Miami-Dade area were severely devastated by the effects of Hurricane Andrew. Many of the homes and businesses in the area were destroyed. In the subsequent years, the area was slowly rebuilt.
Rapid growth and local issues during the 1990s inspired a movement led by residents Evelyn Greer Langlieb and Gary C. Matzner to incorporate the area. The Village of Pinecrest was officially incorporated on March 12, 1996. Evelyn Greer was elected the first mayor and was succeeded, after serving two terms, by Matzner in 2004. The founding Village Council, including Greer, Cindie Blanck, Barry Blaxberg, Leslie Bowe, Robert Hingston, together with Village Manager Peter G. Lombardi and Village Clerk Guido Inguanzo, are credited with establishing well-regarded municipal services including police, parks and recreation, building and planning services, and public works.*
We service the following zip codes in the city of Pinecrest, Florida: